Recycling Equipment, Supplies & Supportto Make Your Business Recycling Easier
As a vertically-integrated, full-service recycler, Greenpath Enterprises assists many of our clientele with onsite recycling needs, from the initial waste audit, to drafting the recycling program, to supplying the onsite recycling labor. As part of our commitment to supporting your recycling needs, we also offer recycling equipment, supplies, and support. Having the correct equipment for your application is a key factor to a successful recycling program.
It starts with our extensive experience in the design, installation, and servicing of recycling equipment. We are flexible in how you chose to acquire your recycling equipment — whether as rental equipment, purchase, or lease. We have frequently found our clients recycling rebates which can help finance equipment, sometimes with no out-of-pocket costs to you. In addition, we always look at your bottom line: we will provide a detailed cost-benefit analysis of the equipment solutions available upon request, to make sure the equipment truly makes sense for your application.
Recycling Equipment Available Includes:
Greenpath can supply you new or used recycling equipment, from design, installation, and service as an outright purchase, lease, or rental as well as recycling supplies to effectively manage your recovered materials:
- Balers – Horizontal and vertical balers available to fit your application and budget.
- Compactors – Stationary compactors available in various sizes and configurations.
- Shredders – Our industrial shredders feature large hoppers, prefect for all applications, for effective size reduction.
- Material Handling Equipment – Totes, Bins, and Carts for storage and transport of your waste and recyclables.
- Conveyors – Infeed, discharge, and sorting conveyors available in multiple sizes.
Recycling Supplies Available Includes:
Greenpath can supply you with high quality recycling supplies to effectively manage and transport your recovered materials:
- Baling Wire – Having the correct wire is important to maximize bale density while reducing labor.
- Gaylord Boxes – New or Used Gaylord Boxes can be an effective storage solution for your recyclables.
- Liner Bags & Pallet Covers – Keep your recyclables clean and protected from potential contamination. Our plastic bags can be custom made from recycled material.
Whether you desire new or used recycling equipment — or just the repair, integration, or installation of your own balers, shredders, material handling, compactors, conveyors — Greenpath can help. As users of many of the machines ourselves, we have decades of experience in what works, in what situations. We even offer contract (rental) equipment, placed onsite for your use on an ongoing contract basis, and generally including full-service support and delivery of supplies.
The right recycling equipment and supplies can increase revenues and decrease expenses, all while enhancing your organization’s environmental responsibility profile.
As a full-service recycler, processor, and manufacturer, Greenpath Enterprises is happy to help you solve your recycling, waste, and manufacturing needs. We are vertically integrated with over 25 years experience in commercial recycling. We are focused on helping the environment while at the same time enhancing your profitability.
Contact us today for your commercial recycling needs.