Effective Date: 3 March 2017
– Information We Collect
– How We Use Your Information
– How We Disclose Your Information
– Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
– Third-Party Analytics
– Do Not Track Disclosure
– Third-Party Links
– Your Rights and Choices
– Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We may combine information collected from or about you from these various sources.
– Information We Collect From You. Greenpath Recovery does not currently solicit information directly from you through the use of our Site, though may in the future collect certain information (e.g., email address). We will also collect any information that you choose to provide to us through our Site, such as responses to any surveys we conduct on our Site or requests for information.
– Information We Automatically Collect About You. We may automatically collect certain information about your use of the Site, including without limitation your Internet protocol (IP) address, the type of browser you are using, information about the device you are using, domain name, the website that led you to our Site, the website to which you go after leaving our Site, your location, and the dates and times you access our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
– Providing and Improving Our Services. To provide and maintain our Site and Services; to improve our Site and Services; to develop new features, products, or services; to perform technical operations, such as updating software; and for other customer service and support purposes.
– Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Site and Services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes.
– Research and Analytics. To analyze how you interact with our Site and Services; to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
– Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
How We Disclose Your Information
– Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may disclose your information to third-party service providers to help perform statistical analysis or contact you on our behalf.
We may also disclose your information, including personal information, in the following ways:
– Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
– Legal Compliance. We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
– Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
We may also use clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
We have taken steps to help protect the personal information we collect. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
You may access, modify, or delete the personal information that you have provided to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about any Services you have requested or received from us.
Our Site and Services are not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
Greenpath Recovery, Inc. 330 W. Citrus Ave
Colton, CA 92324
Contact us today for your commercial recycling needs.